Sadie Maxi Dress Savannah Print
Our feminine Sadie Maxi dress has a flattering silhouette that accentuates the waist then tapers into a floor-sweeping maxi skirt with button detail all the way down the front. Cut from a certified sustainable fabrication consisting of LENZING™ ECOVERO™ fibres making this dress light and airy to wear, whilst being gentle on the environment.
- -Fixed front band, functional button down closure
- -Elasticated shirred back band
- -Deep v- neckline with hook and eye closures
- -Crafted from our sustainable LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose
Model wears size small
- -100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ viscose
- -Cold machine wash only. No handwashing.
- -Line dry, do not tumble dry
- -Iron when damp
- -Do not bleach
Created from 100% LENZING™ ECOVERO™ Viscose
LENZING™ ECOVERO™ is:
- -A Preferred Sustainable Fibre
- -Biodegradable & Compostable
- -Derived from certified renewable & sustainable wood sources
- -Generates up to 50% lower emissions and water impact than conventional viscose
- -Supply chain transparency
All our prints are bespoke prints which are printed digitally and are certified OEKO-TEX ® Standard 100. Digital printing has a much lower environmental impact than screen or roller printing; there is very little waste and only requires 10% of the amount of water used compared to screen printing.
Locally made within a few kilometres of our Cape Town Head office to reduce CO2 emissions.