Delivery & Returns
Your order will be processed after being manufactured after 2-5 working days. All orders are dispatched with our courier and arrive within 2-3 working days. We have some items in stock and will dispatch those the following day after ordering.
Purchases over R1 200 qualify for complimentary shipping .
Using a pre-order system ensures we are sticking by our core values at Harlow & Summer, it is a sustainable way to avoid wasting products by releasing limited runs of products in drops, acting against fast fashion as well as helping you secure the staple before it's sold out. Pre-order means you have ordered before the product is ready to be dispatched.
How it works?
Your order will be placed and the garments will be crafted within 10 working days. You will receive an email form our team one week before its due to be dispatched to check address information.
Orders less than ZAR 1200.00 are charged at R 70.00.
You can also COLLECT FOR FREE from our studio in Cape Town.
Delivery takes 1-10 working days. Orders are delivered to your door.
Orders OVER ZAR 3000.00 ship free of charge.
Orders less than ZAR 3000.00 are charged at R 1000.00
PLEASE NOTE international orders may be eligible for a customs and duty tax (rates dependant on your country)
Harlow & Summer aim to give you the best online service possible and will happily exchange an item with a good reason.
Please notify us within 14 days of purchase that you wish to return an item/s. Below we have listed a process to follow should you be dissatisfied with the item/s purchased using this site. Please note that we aim to tend to your request in the most timely fashion and ask that you allow a total of 20 working days between our courier collecting the goods.
Below we have an EXCHANGE PROCEDURE and the REFUND PROCEDURE.
Regretfully we do not refund or exchange on any SALE items.
On Receipt of the parcel, If the product is not to your satisfaction , kindly follow the following procedure:
Within 7 Days
Immediately contact us via email on firstname.lastname@example.org or call 079 886 3331.
Advise us of a clear reason for return.
We will only accept returns products if:
- Request for Return made within 14 days from date of purchase
- If the garment is the wrong size, or not what you wanted: You may exchange it for the correct size or for something else available on our online store or we can issue a credit note. We do not issue refunds. The courier fee for a return, in this case, is for your own account, and the garment must be returned within 14 days of purchase with original tag attached and in perfect condition for resale.
- The new garment courier charge is for the customer.
- It’s in its original condition
- The purchaser presents the original till slip/invoice and credit card receipt where applicable
- Claims of defects in goods, unless clearly visible, will be subject to investigation prior to the provision of a remedy
No option of an exchange if goods have been specifically altered or ordered, damaged, misused or damage amounts to ordinary wear and tear. Regrettably we do not accept returns or refunds on international orders.